Infolinks In Text Ads

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ming La Ba


Welcome in Burmese.


So Ming La Ba to you. You, that is reading this blog. You, that hopefully has very low expectations in life.


For the future ramblings in here will be sweet and sour, flacidly uplifting, intelligently moronic, and as democratically republican in thought.


'Cause for those who do not personally know me, that's who I am.


For example, last night I dreamt i was organising a small party at my house, grumbling that I was too "married" to have a wild frat-like one anymore. Then 1000 people showed up. Hot chicks, cool artsy fartsy types, and nude swingers. Then I stood on a table, introduced myself as the host, and asked them all to f*&k off and leave me the hell alone. Then I drove a fuel tanker.


See?


Buckle up. The ramblings have begun.

No comments: