Infolinks In Text Ads

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Cycling Diary of The Blue Boroi : Entry 3. Day 17.

Upped my game to an average of 30 clicks on a triple-loop round Melawati with a final BDSM session with K2 (K-Klub Hill, not in Nepal). Cadence getting more consistent, and I now manage to do my uphill burn pedals without grimacing like an angry gopher.

Still deciding when I'd want to try off-roading, as that will determine whether I get suckered into spending on that Cannondale full carbon roadie and fill my wallet with pretend money for the next six months.



Currently feel : Like A G6, like a G6...tat-tadat-tadat




But I still look like : The Hindenberg

1 comment:

Karen Lee said...

Hi there, I think you should next write about your very own perspective upon gay people nowadays. Do you support or against them. As recently, they are no longer afraid to be on public. Its kinda scared me though. Love your works in I.M Mag :)